[AI] Get the NVDA_2015 with inclusion of Kannada Language.

Him Prasad Gautam drishtibachak at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 06:37:37 PDT 2015

hi,
Thanks to Bhabya for clarity.
my guidance in the work was in the process of translation of the
system but not in the translation itself.
I do not know Kannada at all.
I have also guided Mr. Bhabya in Hindi translation and did same to Punjabi too.
The Kannada translation is a sole work of Mr. Siddhalingeshwar and his team.
If you wish to voluntarily contribute in translation of nvda into
Telugu, I may assist in the process. This is not a one time job but a
continuation task. There is a standard procedures for the job.
However, instead of a single person, a like minded team can take the
work if wished.

On 7/4/15, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> No, NVDA has not been translated into Telugu yet.
> Localizations are handled by community users and volunteers around the
> world who are native speakers of that particular language and want to
> localize NVDA for the benefit of their fellow native language
> speakers.
> Likewise, NVDA has been translated into Hindi (now discontinued),
> Tamil (actively maintained), Urdu (discontinued long ago), Punjabi
> (now seemingly discontinued) and Nepali (actively maintained by Him
> Sir) to name a few South Asian languages.
> There are many regional languages in India in which NVDA could be
> potentially translated, including Telugu.
> For your information, you could yourself take up the work as well.
> Thanks.
>
> On 7/4/15, markandeswar rao Bandi <markandeswar.bandi at gmail.com> wrote:
>> hi sir is telugu available? please send it
>>
>> On 7/4/15, Him Prasad Gautam <drishtibachak at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hello Kannada speaking nvda users
>>> There is a happy news for you. Now, Nvda is available in Kannada Language
>>> too!
>>> Mr. Siddhalingeshwar Ingalagi and his team under my guide have
>>> translated nvda in Kannada. Now, all the nvda menus, messages, help
>>> i.e. the users' guide, key command etc. is available in Kannada.
>>> To run your nvda in Kannada language, follow these steps.
>>> 1. download the nvda with Kannada language from the link given below.
>>> 2. Install it.
>>> 3. After completion of installation , go to preferences-general
>>> setting dialog [press nvda+control+g].
>>> 4. Type the letter k and press Enter.
>>> 5. Enjoy nvda in your mother language.
>>> Note: