[AI] Get the NVDA_2015 with inclusion of Kannada Language.

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 05:21:06 PDT 2015

Hi,
No, NVDA has not been translated into Telugu yet.
Localizations are handled by community users and volunteers around the
world who are native speakers of that particular language and want to
localize NVDA for the benefit of their fellow native language
speakers.
Likewise, NVDA has been translated into Hindi (now discontinued),
Tamil (actively maintained), Urdu (discontinued long ago), Punjabi
(now seemingly discontinued) and Nepali (actively maintained by Him
Sir) to name a few South Asian languages.
There are many regional languages in India in which NVDA could be
potentially translated, including Telugu.
For your information, you could yourself take up the work as well.
Thanks.

Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah
reader for Microsoft Windows