[AI] Guidelines on Barrier Free Environment needed.

Dhananjay Bhole dhananjay.bhole at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 04:03:02 PDT 2015

Dear Umasha,

There are 2 to 3 standards or guidelines like documents as below.

C.P.W.D. design guidelines published by the Ministry of Urban
Development, ‘Planning a Barrier Free Environment’ published by the
Office of the Chief Commissioner, Ministry of Social Justice and
Empowerment and the Accessibility chapter in the National Building
Code by the Bureau of Indian Standards.

Regards

--
Dhananjay Bhole,
coordinator,
Email: drbhole at unipune.ac.in
Website: http://www.unipune.ac.in/atbslc
PH: +912025601352
Telephax: +912025601301
cell:+919850123212

"through difficulties and problems, god gives us opportunities to
learn and grow" Dr.Kalam