[AI] issue of NVDA

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 01:22:12 PDT 2015

Hi,
I'd like to answer the questions in English, since, I believe the
asker has communicated in English before and thus, comprehends
English.
JAWS cursors are replicated in NVDA by various review modes and object
navigation. You will need to study these quite different concepts to
perform take advantage of similar functionalities of JAWS in NVDA.
To disable the reporting of rows and columns, there is a setting the
Document Formatting dialog with similar wordings which needs to be
unchecked/disabled.
Thanks.

E-mail id: bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Skype id : bhavya.09