[AI] Request Your Urgent Help

Tilakprasad Joshi tilakjoshi1990 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 21:10:29 PDT 2015

Dear Friends,

I am having an opportunity to interact with one of the Inter-National
Companies who develop Financial Application I strongly wish to put
forward the Accessibility Issue, hence I request your help for finding
out any guideline for making Software accessible with Screen Readers
or it would be great if any of you can forward these Guideline on my
Personal E-mail. Surely I am going to request them to look at W3C’s
Website and WEBAIM sites, it is likely this Application is JAWA based
and I am not really sure about making JAWA based Application
Accessible with Screen Readers therefore provide me all Guidelines
inclusive of making JAWA based Application accessible, it would be
nice if you can send your responses before Monday.
Thanking in anticipation.

Warm Regards,
Tilak.