[AI] About Scanning Books with Lex.

Mohib Anwar Rafay mohibrafel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 23:35:21 PDT 2015

Sakshi, informative reply.
But I couldn't understand one thing in case the pages of the book are
a4 size. You told first to scan the left side pages, and then right
side pages. How is it possible? how can I make sure that lex is not
covering some portion of right side page of the book while taking
snaps of left page? specially when the book can not be bent in such a
manner that only one page is exposed at a time to the LexCam  area.
I have been scanning through lexCam but I dropped it, just because of
this reason, as I couldn't scan the books those are bigger in size.
and most of the time you don't have any idea that the page is being
covered by scanning area.
@Rajesh, lexCam cost approx. 35,000.

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay