[AI] website

AICB aicbdelhi.110085 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 23:21:35 PDT 2015

Dear colleagues and friends,

We have great  pleasure in informing you,that we  have updated our
web site, www.aicb.org.in both in terms ofaccessibility and content.
We feel, itis now quite informative and fully accessible for low
vision and blind persons.
Some important resources have also been uploadedfor the benefit of our
colleagues.  Theseinclude:
•      Important AICB/supremecourt/high court/CCPD/CAT cases;
•      List of jobs identified byMSJE for blind and low vision;
•      Important circulars
•      Our catalogues;
•    Uploaded a Document On PossibleJob Profiles For  Visually
Impaired Bank Employees

Apart from this, other valuable information hasalso been posted.
We request you to spare some time to go throughwhat has been posted
and send your valuable feedback, so that wecould further improve the
contents as well as the quality of the website.  Please remember, your
comments/suggestions havehigh value for us and this will help us to
make our website more blind friendlyin coming days.

Happy surfing

 With Kind Regards

J. L. Kaul
Recipient of Padma Shri Award 2014