[AI] About Scanning Books with Lex.

Sakshi Agrawal sakshiagrawal19805 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 22:45:03 PDT 2015

Hello,
1. If the book is small in size A5, then both the pages can be scanned in a
single snapshot. Enable multiple scanning command "Shift + Enter". Keep on
turning the pages and they will be scanned and recognized.

Keep the "single column recognition" off. Command is "Shift+S".
Keep the "split book page" command ON. It will automatically split the two
pages command is "Shift+B"

If you by mistake by keeping a setting enabled/disabled which is not
required, no need to worry. After the book is scanned Press "Ctrl+E" it will
list all the pages scanned. Then you can enable/disable any command you want
and then you can again recognize all the pages with the required settings.

2. Book size is A4
First scan all the left side pages of the book. Then scan all the right side
pages of the book. Then save the file by pressing CTRL+S

NUMBER OF left PAGES should be equal to number of right pages.

PRESS CTRL+E, press "select all" and then press 'collate odd/even'.

Pages would be arranged in order.

Any question mail me OR contact Sparsh products.

Sakshi