[AI] Class 12 exam: Scribe issue

pankaj Singh kushwaha justicewithall at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 05:59:58 PDT 2015

Dear George sir,  thankyou for sharing this concern. as for my
knowledge is concern, the boy who is preparing for twelth class can
use any writer without worrying about education, age and streme of
writer.   as we are aware  that the CBSE has implemented CCPD
guideline, where there is no criteria for writer except vigilance. so
that you can advise him to visit examination centre or concern
authority with CCPD guideline for getting permition for writer. even,
permition is not required, as I collected information from a special
school in Dehli. but that is arts science school. if you need than I
can facilitate your contact with that school. thanks

--
Pankaj Singh Kushwaha,
M.Phil: Research Scholar,
Email: justicewithall at gmail.com or pankaj.jnu11 at gmail.com