[AI] Oracle's accessibility

Eyeway Helpdesk helpdesk at eyeway.org
Thu Jul 2 04:56:46 PDT 2015

Dear Listers:

Thanks for the responses. As per  suggestions mentioned in the below
email I've found out the facts:

The client told that he works on Oracle  platform and Opera  software.
As shared earlier, he is a Tech Support Executive in a hotel industry
and his job is to check financial as well as User Application
transactions. For instance, number of customers coming on a specific
date. Sometimes he has to modify the transactions as well. He is a low
vision person and will be able to work with magnifying screen. Which
magnifying software will be compatible with Oracle platform and Opera
software?

Waiting for the favourable response!

--
**
 Best,Binni Kumari|Programme Manager Helpdesk! Score Foundation
Email:binni at eyeway.org
Websites: scorefoundation.org.in <http://www.scorefoundation.org.in/>
               www.eyeway.org
****** <http://www.youtube.com/user/eyewayindia><https://twitter.com/friendsofeyeway>