[AI] Need assistance regarding LIC:

jyothi jyothi.b at canarabank.com
Thu Jul 2 00:57:26 PDT 2015

Hi folks, I'm residing in Bangalore and decided to take jeevan anand LIC
insurance. But I'm denied on the ground of disability.
Anybody taken policy successfully?
If so, please guide me how to go about it.

DISCLAIMER: This email may contain privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee, and any disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this mail by mistake, please inform the sender immediately and delete this mail. Any information expressed in this mail does not necessarily reflect the views of CANARA BANK. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Bank. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The sender declares that no liability can be cast upon the sender for any error or omissions in the contents of the message that arise, as a result of e-mail transmission and further declares that the sender cannot be made liable for any loss suffered by any person, on account of having acted upon any messages which is vitiated by error, omissions or interception.