[AI] Oracle's accessibility

Dhananjay Bhole dhananjay.bhole at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 21:10:36 PDT 2015

Sir/Madam,

May i know which application of Oracle your client is using? There are
several applications Oracle develop. Oracle financial services has
banking solutions that banks like City bank, HDFC uses.
I guess that the organization is using Oracle ERP system.

Oracle has its Accessibility division. Application or solution users
can demand accessible user interfaces for persons with disabilities to
Oracle INC. They will resolve the accessibility issues if any. Usually
almost all web interfaces are fairly accessible to screen reader and
screen magnifier users. Only few functionalities are not operable
through keyboard which is frustrating to Screen reader users.

Regards

--
Dhananjay Bhole,
coordinator,
Email: drbhole at unipune.ac.in
Website: http://www.unipune.ac.in/atbslc
PH: +912025601352
Telephax: +912025601301
cell:+919850123212

"through difficulties and problems, god gives us opportunities to
learn and grow" Dr.Kalam