[AI] android mailing list.

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 03:42:05 PDT 2015

Hi,
In terms of Android accessibility Whatsapp groups, there are many
others in abundance.
I know of Android accessibility Whatsapp groups to cater to English,
Hindi (and even Gujarati, and perhaps other regional languages as
well) speakers. There are general assistive technology related
Whatsapp groups for the three languages and probably more as well,
which encompass Android accessibility related subjects.
If you are interested in Whatsapp groups, there are a few folks who
are the admins whose e-mail addresses or phone numbers I could provide
to you privately.
Thanks.

On 7/1/15, Sandeep Gautam <sandeepgautam at ntpc.co.in> wrote:
> Hi,
> Apart from mobile specific mailing list of AI, you can join whatsapp group
> "tech accessibility". Its admin Shankar Shan is in our Access India mailing
> group. You can drop a mail to him regarding it.
>
> Sandeep

Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah
reader for Microsoft Windows