[AI] CBSE-NET June 2015: Visually Challenged aspirants harassed to the Core

avinash shahi shahi88avinash at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 03:20:40 PDT 2015

Kanchan mam,its good you've been following this thread. Though,we are
mulling to lodge formal protest/petition against UGC/CBSE in Delhi,
however you are requested to take up issue of humiliation meted to the
blind candidates in the June NET exam seriously in the next meeting.

muruganandan,many thanks for sharing your friend's tragic experience.
Will UGC re-schedule her and many others' exam who were denied
permission to appear for one or the other frivolous reasons? such
questions will have to answer by the CBSE.