[AI] Oracle's accessibility

Eyeway Helpdesk helpdesk at eyeway.org
Wed Jul 1 02:44:57 PDT 2015

Dear Listers:

Greetings from the Eyeway Helpdesk!

Is somebody working on Oracle? We want to know it's accessibility with
the screen readers as well as with magnifying softwares. The
information is needed for one of our clients who is a low vision and
is working with hotel industry as a Tech Support Executive. We
understand that many of the banks work on Oracle.
Is somebody having first hand experience on Oracle either with screen
reader or with magnifying software?
Can somebody help us to understand Oracle's accessibility better so
that we further can guide our client in a more satisfactory manner.
 Interested people can write to us on helpdesk at eyeway.org .
Hoping for a favourable response!

--
**
 Best,Binni Kumari|Programme Manager Helpdesk! Score Foundation
Email:binni at eyeway.org
Websites: scorefoundation.org.in <http://www.scorefoundation.org.in/>
               www.eyeway.org
****** <http://www.youtube.com/user/eyewayindia><https://twitter.com/friendsofeyeway>