[AI] regarding accessible antivirus prog for windows 7

sunil sangtani. sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 08:03:48 EST 2012

hi Shreyas ,
microsoft security ecencials  is accessible up to many extent.  it
work just fine, and also it is free.
if you are looking  better protection, you can try quickheel
antivirus. have heard people saying it is accessible. have not  tried
my self though.

On 12/2/12, Shreyas N Reddy <n.shreyas.reddy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
> Hope all r fine
> Well, as the above line says, is there any antivirus program which is
> very accessible for me & little cheaper along with great protection to
> the computer?
> If this is already discussed, please forgive me & please help me with this
> --
> in regards
> Shreyas Nagaraj Reddy

> mobile phones / Tabs on:
>

> Search for old postings at:

I am imperfect perfectionist perfectionizing the imperfect in me! ...
regards, sunil sangtani, india.