[AI] Announcing AccessIndia list for mobile devices

Kakarla Nageswaraiah nageswara1982 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 11:10:22 EST 2012

Theoretically a good idea.  What happened to the "into" mailing list?
People are not used to understanding and obeying rules.  Seasonal
greetings, requests and discussions relating to pirated softwares,
messages with no subject, congratulatory messages, thank-you messages,
etc. are already commonplace here.  Therefore, the moderator will be
busy reminding, cautioning and banning unruly members.  There are many
mailing lists with limited restrictions.

On 11/14/12, Harish Kotian <kotian at mtnl.net.in> wrote:
> Friends
>
> It gives me pleasure in inviting you to the dedicated list for discussing
> issues relating to all mobile devices including Android, Iphones, Symbian
> etc.
>
> This also includes mobile phones and Tabs on these platform.
>
> We thought it necessary to have a dedicated sister list of AccessIndia as
> issues relating to mobile devices were grabbing a lot of time and space.
> The moderator of the list shall be Aruni Sharma and myself.
>
> Membership to this list is not automatic and separate membership request has
> to be made. It is independent of the AccessIndia list.
>
> Please note, consequent to this, topics relating to mobile devices shall be
> out of scope of AccessIndia list and all such mails shall be considered
> off-topic.
>
> To join the mobile device list, please visit the URL given below and
> register there:
>
> The general guidelines of AccessIndia shall also apply here as well.
> Wishing you all a very happy divali and a happy mobile experience.
> Harish Kotian
> Moderator
> AccessIndia
>
> Search for old postings at: