[AI] MOBILE PHONE

Swati Sinha swatisinha13 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 05:56:27 PDT 2012

Hello,
You can try Mobile Speak.
Download the trial version from,
http://www.codefactorydownload.com/family_4/product_18/version_106/MobileSpeak_S60_v5.70.sisx

And the voice from,
http://codefactory.es/en/downloads.asp?id=348

Follow the step by step instruction for installation and activation process
from the user manual available at,
http://codefactory.es/download.asp?file=family_4/ms57_userguide_symbian.html

If you like the product then go for a purchase.

Regards!
Swati M Sharma
when things don't seem to be going your way, always know that God has a plan
for you. If you place your trust in Him, He will give you great gifts. We
don't always know what God's plans are for us. We just know that His ways
are not our ways, but His ways are always best!