[AI] Poochh number

Umesha Economics umesha.eco at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 00:02:53 PDT 2012

no. don't perceive him wrongly. all the people are not Gandhijis. there is
only one Gandhiji in the world. that is why he is called Mahatma.
every activity whether financially motivated or not, should be backed by
some resources. the ways of such resources and modes of expenditures, how
does one manages these resources and expenditures without leading to deficit
is called a business model. he is asking for that model. there is no wrong
in asking that structure or model. so, please don't blame him.

Umesha