[AI] Screen readdr

Uma VR arunfamily1982 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 08:15:03 PDT 2012

good evening Access Indians,

it is a request to all of my friends.
please try to write the full words when you are asking any questions
or while you are giving reply to the questions.
I think many of the late blind had habituated to write short forms
instead of writing full words.
since we are fully dependent on screen readers, it is not reading
properly what is the exact word.
we cannot tell this to a sighted because they cannot understand why we
are saying this. but, I think all of us can understand why I am saying
this.

many of the questions and answers are helping me a lot to learn many
new things.
but, due to short forms, sometimes, I am not able to understand some
of the querries as well as answers.

so, friends, please try to write full words.

sorry if it hurts any of you.

On 4/19/12, anish.khan03 at yahoo.com <anish.khan03 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I m recently using NVDA SCREEN READER IN MY TOSHIBA SATELLITE SERIES LAPTOP
> .i m using window vista home basic edition 32 bit.NVDA IS A FREE SCREEN
> REDER Whose i have downloaded to the net.but these screen reader r not
> process fast.ns i want to use JAWS screen reader.plz tell me to which web
> site i can be download or is this paid softewer?
> Sent from my Nokia phone
>

> Search for old postings at:

"Life does not provide warranties and guarantees. It only provides
possibilities and opportunities, don’t miss them, make best of it".

name: VR Uma
Email: arunfamily1982 at gmail.com
skipe: arunfamily1