[AI] Gvidence for window AC

Rahul Chauhan MIPD CO DEHRADUN rahulchawla at canarabank.com
Wed Apr 18 23:30:36 PDT 2012

Dear Mr. Kapil,

I suggest you to go for 1.5 TN ac because 1 TN AC would be effective for
maximum of 6 x 8 FT room.

Voltas vertis plus can be a good choice for you. It's a 2 star AC and its 1
TN model would cost you around 17 thousand and 1.5 TN around 20 thousand.

On quality part voltas products are up to the mark but one has to compromise
with after sale service. LG would definitely give you the better service but
its ACs can not be compared with voltas.

With Regards

~Rahul Chauhan
~MIPD & PP Section
~Circle Office