[AI] Accessible Delhi municipal elections

VIVEK KAVYA vivekkavya at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 23:03:59 PDT 2012

Sir, In ward No.10 Timarpur Constituancy in poling booth - 101 no
braille list was provided for MCDE election then I raised the issue in
front of Presiding Officer who was lady she said sorry and read me all
the candidates name and number then I voted on EVM machine but during
2007 Delhiassembly election they had provided me braille list of
candidates but this time no.  I request Delhi NGOs to bring this issue
in front of Election Commission.  many of my friends from all over
delhi complained the same and some of them are today complaining to
Delhi Election Commission.  Vivek, Ph.919868954833