[AI] Problems with NVDA

Phen Varghese phenvarghese at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 22:14:06 PDT 2012

Dear Friend,

The best thing is to either scann your computer or restore.
Or you reinstall the app.
One more thing as per my knowledge  NVDA accessibility on internet is
not that good as JAWS.
While you are using NVDA you get confused on the internet page so it
is better not to use it on internet.
This is my personel experience.

With regard's,

Phen