[AI] two technical questions

Divyanshu Ganatra dnganatra at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 08:36:10 PDT 2012

When i try and do the same thing in my computer using wave pad
recorder, it gives me a recorde from line in option. i have a wire
with male jacks at both ends .. one end goes into the line out of the
player and the other goes into the microphone jack of my laptop

will research it a bit further .. keep me posted in case you find a solution
Divyanshu