[AI] to learn MS office 2007

bhawani shankar verma bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 05:04:15 PDT 2012

if you are satisfied with your office xp or 2003, there is no need to learn
office 2007. just download ofice file format converter and install it. after
installation, you have nothing to do. enjoy your older version of office.
also take note that if you are running with office xp, then this converter
will work only with ofice xp sp3.