[AI] Vacancy at NASSCOM Foundation - Several positions

Mujtaba Merchant mujtabam at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 02:09:47 PDT 2012

Hello Rajalakshmi,

Thank you for sharing the below information and mail with the list. I am assuming since you have mailed to a blind community mailing list, you are expecting to solicit job applications from the  visually impaired too.

Would Rekha be the SPOC for the vacancies with NASSCOM foundation? If yes, I will be writing to her with reference to your mail below. I wish to understand what roles and capacities are offered with NASSCOM. Please revert if you have any information on the same for a headsup before I make contact with her.

Mujtaba Merchant
Bangalore, India