[AI] Tips Needed: Taking Notes

Mujtaba Merchant mujtabam at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 23:04:07 PDT 2012

Hey Pranav,

I agree with you that most companies are willing to cut some slack on their policies if approached with an unusual situation. We are specially abled so we need special environments to perform to the best of our ability.

I am seriously considering as we speak the option of a bluetooth enabled keyboard which can be paired with my mobile phone. Have requested some sighted friends to help out with the researching and procurement of such a product if available in the market. If successful in implementation, after rigourous testing in various environments I will revert to the llist with my findings with particulars and details of the same. Lets hope this gets me somewhere!

Unlike the sighted, our world revolves around technology, to enable us in these everyday tasks which are taken for granted by the world at large.

Mujtaba Merchant
Bangalore, India