[AI] how to refer dictionary?

zoher zosk79 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 22:34:52 PDT 2012

if you are using nokia c5 then go to menu/application/foulder
office/dictionary, just type the word it will give the result with an
exampal. if you have other tts like lekha then it will read out the hindi
words also. it is 100% accessible.
zoher kheriwala taheri menswear mumbai. skype id zoher.kheriwala