[AI] Converting word into PDF in bulk

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 03:14:46 PDT 2012

hello sir,
i have used the program called ABBYY pdf transformer and its
accessible with jaws. i don't know much about its technical aspects as
for official use  but its up to the need for my personal use.
more information about this program is at:
http://pdftransformer.abbyy.com/
hope this might be of some use.
thanks,
mukesh.

On 4/2/12, Asudani, Rajesh <rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in> wrote:
> Friends
> Is there any programme available for converting  word documents
> into standard PDF files in a bulk instead of doing so individually?
> I would appreciate an early response as I require the same for official
> purpose..
>
> With thanks and regards
>

>                                 (Rajesh Asudani)
> Assistant General Manager
> Reserve Bank of India
> Nagpur
> Cell: 9420397185
> o: +91 712 2806846
> R: 2591349
>
> (In youth you want things, and then in middle-age you want to want them.)
>

> ________________________________
> have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or
> the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for
>
> Search for old postings at:

Regards,
Mukesh jain
Email:
Mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller