[AI] PH is not eligible to appear in judiciary exam!

Shona Man shonaman2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 03:25:06 PDT 2012

Friends last month Uttar Pradesh Public service commission advertised
for the recruitment of civil judge junior devision through an
advertisement. No reservation was given for physically handicapped in
this recruitment. However some of our friends file an RTI asking the
reason for the same, luckily they replied and they replied that PH is
not eligible even to appear in the examination.
Here I would to remind the members that in December Delhi conducted
exam for recruitment of civil judge where they kept 5 seats reserved
for blind/low vision, and recently in Haryana one visually handicapped
has been selected as a civil judge, more over all other states provide
reservation in PCS Judiciary exam.
Friends what to do now?

--
LL.M candidate
 at Faculty of Law in University of Delhi