[AI] Difficulty with combo boxes

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 23:50:50 EST 2011

Sir, it will be of more help if you can write the names of the
websites where you are facing problems.
To my understanding, there certainly are different kinds of
comboboxes, and unfortunately not all of those are accessible with
jaws.
Those who have worked with software development domain will agree that
the ajax controls are sometimes weird with screen readers, and unless
you apply extensive accessibility APIs, its generally hard to access
them for the end users.
There, however, are several work-arounds with jaws too, which can make
it possible to access those controls.
Kindly share the websites where in you are facing the particular
problem, me and experts on this list might try to suggest how to work
with them.

Regards,
Prateek agarwal.
Website:
www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

www.prateekagarwal.tk

the best way to get your softwares and websites developed,
you tell, i’ll build.