[AI] Engineering grads/students of Engineering courses

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 08:25:21 EST 2011

Hi Subramani sir,

You should post this on Retina India e-groups also as there are a few
people in the engineering field on that group.  I know a few people
who have done engineering and others who are still pursuing it.  Also
try to get into touch with Sagar Sodah who is doing engineering in
Canada to get a comparison of the situations.  Do write to me if you
need the contact details of the persons in the field.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861
gvamshiai at gmail.com