[AI] query regarding internet banking.

Zujar zujarbright at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 12:03:14 EST 2011

ICICI Bank is accessible. The only issue creeps up when you need to validate
your debit card while performing an online transaction. There's a grid on
the reverse of the debit card with a number in front of alphabets A to P. It
asks you to enter numbers in front of three alphabets selected randomly for
an extra level of security. I have noted this grid in an excel sheet with
sighted help at once and keep the same handy while performing an online
transaction.

Can't say how accessible HDFC bank is.