[AI] Question for teachers and lecturers

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Mon Jan 10 23:52:09 EST 2011

I cannot understand why there should not be a circular about the matter to bring about uniformity.
And, what is wrong in claiming reader's allowance for doing teaching related work requiring sighted assistance.
In fact, UGC gives such an allowance, but I am sure not many of you lecturers and professors avail it due to various reasons including merging it with general grants...
Why don't you people raise your rightful voices?