[AI] Congratulations

praful vyas prafulnvyas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 02:01:11 EST 2011

Dear Friends,

I am very please to inform you that Mr. Prafulbhai Vyas, Hon. Secretary Andhjan Kalyan Trust Dhoraji will receive prestigious RM Alpaiwalla Awards 2011.

Sir, Please accept my hearty congratulations on being selected for the 2011 RM Alpaiwalla Awards.  I am very happy that you will be receiving this Award from the Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra on 19 January 2011 at Mumbai.  I wish you the very best in your work and pray that God gives you even more energy and creativity to continue your work.  Please convey my best wishes to your family members who have made a big contribution to your life and success.

With best wishes,

Ashish Maheta,
Account officer,
Andhjan Kalyan Trust Dhoraji.