[AI] Question for teachers and lecturers

Balasaheb Londhe balondhe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 07:10:48 EST 2011

Yes sir. I am evaluating the answer sheets of the class 11 and 12 regularly
with the sighted assistant. I don't about any circular about the reader
allowance. I am also able to set question paper without any assistant. The
authority has not objected me about the setting of question paper. I am
teaching in Kendriya Vidyalaya since last 5 years.
Balasaheb Londhe