[AI] re get ready to see things in dark

Adina Galani lotusflower4u at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 02:59:45 EST 2011

Agree, but from my very little experience, most of the children who are
coming with their class to visit the dark exhibition, or youngs coming to
pass the time, are, in greatest majority, more looking for  "seeking high
sensations" then understanding the blindness. Its of course, for the time
being, still a successful business, same like eating under water or sleeping
in a baloon at 500 meters hight.
 Adina