[AI] Question for teachers and lecturers

manohar vaswani vaswanims at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 02:15:45 EST 2011

hello Mr. prashant
I am not aware of any circular or GR regarding assessment  of papers by VI.
I am an assisstant professor at english department shivaji university
kolhapur. I set the question papers on my PC without any assisstance
by sighted person. but I don't assess the answer papers. at our
department teaching of each paper is shared by two teacher so the
other teacher can assess the papers.
but if no such option is available, I don't see any problem for
visually impaired teacher to assess the papers with the help of a
reader.

if you have any suggestions or quaries  you are wellcome to discus

with regards
manohar vaswani
assisstant professor.
department of english, shivaji university kolhapur