[AI] Question for teachers and lecturers

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Fri Jan 7 00:05:29 EST 2011

Question papers may be easily prepared on a PC without violating secrecy.
I don't think there are any circulars about use of reader while evaluating papers, but readers are allowed even for spot valuations by Universities and colleges.

I think this is the state of affairs even though I do not belong to teaching fraternity.....