[AI] ESpeak-Kannada

Shreedhar TS. tss.abs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 10:26:42 EST 2011

Hi all,

Hope all are doing good.

"ESpeak" supports kannada. You can use it with "JAWS, NVDA, Windows
Eye, ETC." To download this please click:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8812904/espeak-1.44.21-win.zip or visit ESpeak
test page: http://espeak.sourceforge.net/test/latest.html

Installation instructions:
1. After downloading, extract the zip file into  a folder.
2. Run "setup_espeak.exe" from espeak folder.
3. When it asks to enter the voice name please type "kn" in the empty
text box and continue the installation.
4. Click on "finish" now you are done.

Using with JAWS:
1. Go to JAWS menu/languages/change synthesizers, select "SAPI 5"
2. Go to JAWS menu/languages/synthesizer's language, then select
"kannada" now you are done.

Using with NVDA:
1. Change the synthesizer to "SAPI 5"
2. Select the voice "espeak-kn" now you are done.

If you have any doubts, please do contact me.

Read the kannada text happily. Happy kannada reading!

--
Thanks and regards.

To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act

 Mobile:  9980989171

Yahoo chat ID:  tss_abs

e-mail: tss.abs at gmail.com

skype: shree475