[AI] Need info of mailing lists in Europe, USA and Australia

Kartik Sawhney sawhney.kartik at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 04:31:56 EST 2011

Hi Apoorv,

NFB in US has a lot many mailing lists concerning different branches
that one may be interested in. For instance, they have NFB Science,
Math mailing lists etc. You may visit www.nfbnet.org for more details.
Further, NFB also has an international student's mailing list. Your
friend may get to know of the possible challenges and career prospects
from the international students studying in US who are on this mailing
list.

Hope this helps.
-Kartik