[AI] Query on E52 and Talks shortcuts

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 01:22:27 EST 2011

hello,
For your first question, I am not sure about the E52 in particular but
the following should work

1. Place the cursor at the beginning of the text you want to copy
using the arrow keys.

2. Find copy in the edit menu and select it. The edit menu is,
depending on the phone's model,  either in options>editing options
submenu>copy (press key
one to bring up the options menu), or, press the star button to open
the edit menu, or, some phone models have a dedicated edit menu
button.

3. After you have selected copy from the editing options menu, press
key one to (start) highlighting text. Use the arrow keys to highlight
text.

4. Once you have finished highlighting what you want to copy press key
two to copy text to the clipboard. That's it, text copied.

I believe you do the same to select and cut text.

To paste what you have copied/cut go back to the editing options menu
and choose paste.

For your second question I would really recommend reading chapter five
of the Talks manual which you can download from the url below

http://www.nuance.com/for-individuals/by-product/series-60-edition-3/index.htm

Hope that helps,

On 1/6/11, shankar shreya <jawsforwindowsisready at gmail.com> wrote:
> dear sir I will answer for your first question
> if you want to select any text do the following
> 1 go to place where the text is
> 2 press options key
> 3 go to edeting option
> 4 choose copy or cut
> 5  press enter or select or ok button
> 6 place the cursor from where you want to select and press key 1
> then press downarrow your text will get selected
> thanks and regards shankar
>

> On 1/5/11, Tanya <t_balsara at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Hope you guys doing great and enjoying the cold. I have two questions:
>>
>> 1. How does one select some text in the E52?
>>
>> 2. Are there any Talks specific keystrokes for browsing through the
>> internet?
>>
>> I look forward to your reply. Thanks a lot and have a good day.
>>

>> "Disabilities create barriers, but determination breaks them".
>>
>> Tanya
>> GSM: +91 9 8 9 2 000 677
>>

>> Celebrating Louis Braille's birthday, Jan. 4th.

>> with
>> the subject unsubscribe.

>> please
>> visit the list home page at

> For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
> whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life
>

> email: harshalgips at gmail.com
> msn: harshalgips at hotmail.com
> skype: shankar.a
> mobile:+919591846442
> thanks and regards
> shankar
>
> Celebrating Louis Braille's birthday, Jan. 4th.

Regards,
Mukesh jain
Email:
Mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Skype: mukeshja
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller