[AI] Query on E52 and Talks shortcuts

shankar shreya jawsforwindowsisready at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 01:12:08 EST 2011

dear sir I will answer for your first question
if you want to select any text do the following
1 go to place where the text is
2 press options key
3 go to edeting option
4 choose copy or cut
5  press enter or select or ok button
6 place the cursor from where you want to select and press key 1
then press downarrow your text will get selected
thanks and regards shankar