[AI] hey guys

Sameer Subba samsenihang at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 12:29:11 EST 2011

its sam wishing you all a very happy new year belated may it be.  I am
a visually impaired computer user lucky to be engazed in a government
establishment.  I am glad enough to make better use of Jaws 11 (screen
reader ) but recently my boss is asking me about Screen Access for
All, which I found quite uncomfortable in comparision to Jaws, and
while browsing SAFA is reading the URL only not the whole text..  So
guys,I may like you to share a bit regarding SAFA and the better usage
of the same if.  Hope to meet soon with the positive response, with
best regard sam