[AI] SBI clerical exam scribe details needed.

Namrata nam_salian at rediffmail.com
Wed Jan 5 10:00:40 EST 2011

Dear Sujit

Following are the provisions for the scribe laid down by the SBI

1.	. Candidate will have to  arrange  his own scribe at his own cost.

2. The academic qualification of the scribe should be one grade lower than the minimum stipulated eligibility criteria for the candidate.

3. The scribe can be from any academic discipline.

4. The scribe should possess lesser marks than the candidate and not more than 60% marks in his/ her own academic stream subject to (ii) above.

5. Both the candidate as well as the scribe will have to give a suitable declaration in the prescribed format with passport photograph of the scribe, confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe as mentioned above.

Further, in case it later transpires that it he did not fulfil any of the laid – down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts, the candidate of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the written test.

6. Such candidate who uses a scribe shall be eligible for extra time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination.

I hope I have provided sufficient information to you as per your requirement. All the best for your exams.

Regards

Namrata Salian

On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 11:02:32 +0530  wrote

>Dear members,

I am preparing for the SBI exam for the post of clerical staff which

is to be held on the 16th of January. But I am unaware of the rules

and regulations of the State Bank of India for the provisions of

scribe. I browsed through the SBI websites but didn’t get any useful

informations. Thereby, if anybody has any details or informations

regarding this matter, please do inform me as soon as possible as the

time period is limited. Expecting your help ASAP..

With thanks in advance,

Sujithkumar

Mob: 09446723116

E-mail: flash.sujithkumar at gmail.com

Celebrating Louis Braille's birthday, Jan. 4th.