[AI] SBI clerical exam scribe details needed.
nam_salian at rediffmail.com
Wed Jan 5 10:00:40 EST 2011
Following are the provisions for the scribe laid down by the SBI
1. . Candidate will have to arrange his own scribe at his own cost.
2. The academic qualification of the scribe should be one grade lower than the minimum stipulated eligibility criteria for the candidate.
3. The scribe can be from any academic discipline.
4. The scribe should possess lesser marks than the candidate and not more than 60% marks in his/ her own academic stream subject to (ii) above.
5. Both the candidate as well as the scribe will have to give a suitable declaration in the prescribed format with passport photograph of the scribe, confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe as mentioned above.
Further, in case it later transpires that it he did not fulfil any of the laid – down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts, the candidate of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the written test.
6. Such candidate who uses a scribe shall be eligible for extra time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination.
I hope I have provided sufficient information to you as per your requirement. All the best for your exams.
On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 11:02:32 +0530 wrote
I am preparing for the SBI exam for the post of clerical staff which
is to be held on the 16th of January. But I am unaware of the rules
and regulations of the State Bank of India for the provisions of
scribe. I browsed through the SBI websites but didn’t get any useful
informations. Thereby, if anybody has any details or informations
regarding this matter, please do inform me as soon as possible as the
time period is limited. Expecting your help ASAP..
With thanks in advance,
E-mail: flash.sujithkumar at gmail.com
Celebrating Louis Braille's birthday, Jan. 4th.
To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.
To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please visit the list home page at
More information about the AccessIndia