[AI] Need help with orca and want to remove one version of ubuntu

ayush bhutani ayubhutani at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 05:42:58 EST 2011

Hi All
Please help me with orca settings. I am facing following problems
1 Whenever I am typing orca speaks each character twice.
2 In orca I was not able to find both pc and visual cursor separately to
transfer from one cursor to another with simple keystrokes like jaws.
3 Also help me with keystrokes of ubuntu and orca specifically .
4 I have installed Ubuntu twice on my system without creating any new
partitions . when I open system in windows I was not able to find ubuntu
filesystem on my hard disk.. How should I remove the incomplete ubuntu
installation from my system.
5 On starting my system system shows about 6 options to choose from . like
windows , ubuntu recovery mode,  two ubuntu options and two memory
options.How should I remove the memory test options .
I hope my problems will be solved soon by experienced ubuntu users Thanks in
advance
Ayush Bhutani