[AI] information on legal cases wanted

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 00:41:55 EST 2011

Shampa
as you know we have a meeting with the Chief Justice on 15th January 2011. I
have sent you on your personal id the list of issues as an attachment.
Maharashtra has several good judgements but these are interim, we have tried
hard not to allow the petitions  to be disposed off. You may while speaking
to your audience flag the issues that I have listed but explain to them that
these have arisen because we are very vigilant and have achieved some
success. The employment of the disabled is evolving both in the courts and
on the ground.
Assuming that we get orders on the issues that I have listed, we would have
gone a long way.

HLRN is coming out with a new book soon . How soon I dont know but Rajiv
keeps promising me every month and I keep after him every month. Even then
the book would have judgements until mid 2010. Lots may have happened since
then.

Best wishes

Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor