[AI] SBI clerical exam scribe details needed.

sujith kumar sujithrissur at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 00:33:49 EST 2011

Dear members,
I am preparing for the SBI exam for the post of clerical staff which
is to be held on the 16th of January. But I am unaware of the rules
and regulations of the State Bank of India for the provisions of
scribe. I browsed through the SBI websites but didn’t get any useful
informations. Thereby, if anybody has any details or informations
regarding this matter, please do inform me as soon as possible as the
time period is limited. Expecting your help ASAP..
With thanks in advance,
Sujithkumar
Mob: 09446723116
E-mail: flash.sujithkumar at gmail.com