[AI] information on legal cases wanted

gtm.agrawal at gmail.com gtm.agrawal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 10:39:26 EST 2011

Hello sir,  you may visit the flowing web links  www.eyeway.org,  www.prateekagarwal.tk.  Web sites ofdisabilty india can also be vosited for reffering judgemens of various high courts and suppreme court on employment.   steal if you need some thing eles please let me know. I can provide  you case detail of differnt judgements throu wich you can  access to these judgement at the sites of their  respective courts. Gautam agarwal.