[AI] BoB Probationary Officers recruitment Jan-2011

Pankaj Kwatra Pankaj.Kwatra at tecnovate.co.in
Tue Jan 4 00:43:30 EST 2011

Hello All,

3 percent for PH, in absence of correct data for PWD at present. This
percentage level will remain same or there is any chance of increasing
number of posts for PWD and with 27 posts ,we will also have backlog.
What about sub categories in PH . A PH candidate can also belong to
SC/ST/OBC ,so any advantage of vacancies.

Thank you,

Pankaj Kwatra